Up to 65k
October 8, 2021
Reports to: CTO
Location: Remote & Office – Newmarket
Who we are and what is important to us:
Wonde is an innovative, exciting and fast growing education technology
company based in Newmarket, working with over 22,000 schools internationally
and employing cutting edge technologies to help improve outcomes for
students and bring a host of improvements to the education sector.
Wonde helps schools connect with the apps that they use, making the whole
process simple and cost effective for both parties.
We believe our customers deserve accessible, simple, quality solutions and we
are dedicated to providing them.
We’re looking for an experienced Product Owner to join our growing and
talented team to help us build the future of Wonde. As our Product Owner you
will help us deliver our next generation of features and products that will be
used by the schools that we work within the UK.
This is an exciting time to consider joining Wonde as we’re scaling and want
you to help us create something special as we expand into new territories.
What you’ll be doing:
– Working with multiple teams at Wonde to create accurate User Stories
– Maintaining a well-structured and prioritised backlog
– Facilitate Agile meetings such as Agile Storyboarding and other
– Requirements gathering tools and techniques
What you’ll have:
– Product Owner\Business Analyst experience in an Agile Environment
– Excellent stakeholder management
– Demonstrable knowledge of multiple agile techniques, processes,
patterns and tools
– Excellent communication skills
– Backlog management using JIRA
– Experience working in Edtech (preferred)
– Technical background (preferred)
– A keen eye for designing new productions and functionality
What you’ll get:
Wonde is much more than just a place to work. It is a place to grow, innovate,
excel and learn. We have tech people, creative people and people people, all
focused on providing superior customer experience.
We value, support and champion those we work with – promoting personal
growth and happiness. We get that our success is dependent on the collective
energy, intelligence and contributions of all our team members and we are
committed to ensure our work environment is the best it can be.
We value your commitment and offer competitive salaries to reflect this –
although there are other great benefits too;
– Flexible working
– Comprehensive wellness programmes
– Use of a new MacBook
– Frequent social events and company lunches
– Office closure between Christmas & New Year
– Casual Dress Code
– Cycle to Work Scheme
– Access to continuous learning and development opportunities
– Collaborative atmosphere where everyone’s opinion is taken seriously
– A rapidly growing business with big plans and a global footprint
We’re a tech start-up and have the culture & benefits to match!