£26k per annum
February 10, 2022
Tassomai has established itself as an edtech tool able to transform teaching and learning across the United Kingdom and beyond. Its essential power is to be able to identify where students need more support and direct them (along with their teachers and parents) to practice and resources that can help.
We have an established brand and reputation as an evidenced, impactful learning tool.
We are working to demonstrate those aspects of Tassomai that separate us from the alternatives: personalisation, evidence of impact, expertise in the exam system, quality of pedagogy and content and more. We will develop our resources and services in order to oﬀer value to customers, reﬂecting what makes Tassomai special and marking us out as true education innovators.
What’s the Challenge?
Our Customer Success and Sales team do an excellent job of demonstrating the enormous beneﬁts of Tassomai to schools, helping teachers to implement the program successfully and eﬀectively to bring the most beneﬁt to the widest group of students. What the team now needs is a dynamic and proactive person devoted to contacting schools directly and widening our reach.
Working under the guidance of the Business Development Manager, you will organise and grow the sales pipeline with meticulous and methodical approaches to contacting and tracking schools who currently do not use Tassomai, whether they are previous or potential customers.
You will be someone who enjoys speaking with new people and believes in Tassomai’s eﬀectiveness to help students with their studies and teachers to understand where their students need extra help.
Duties and Tasks
- Calling schools, beginning relationships with key staﬀ with the aim of booking a demo, beginning a trial or to understand why a school has not
- Qualifying potential customers’ Amplifying these needs by outlining the value of Tassomai and how it could beneﬁt their students and their staﬀ
- Mapping where we are currently with individual schools in the pipeline to create a schedule for contacting schools in a methodical way
- Using and optimising our CRM system to track and log interactions with schools and potential leads, keeping all information up to date and researching to ensure correct data is
- Collaborating with the rest of the Customer Facing team to create new sales strategies
- Learning how to conduct a sales demonstration from our Business Development Manager to be able to step in if
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Excellent organisational skills
- Articulate communicator who enjoys interacting with new people
- Knowledge of using a CRM system (we use Insightly, but the skills are transferable and training will be given)
- Takes pride in accuracy and attention to detail
- Collaborative working methods
- Keen to build knowledge of sales pipelines
- An understanding of the education system in England and Wales is highly desirable
Please apply with CV and cover letter for the attention of Natalie Williams to firstname.lastname@example.org