£28 to £30K +bonus
February 18, 2021
Tassomai has established itself as an edtech tool able to transform teaching and learning across the United Kingdom and beyond. Its essential power is to be able to identify where students need more support and direct them (along with their teachers and parents) to practice and resources that can help.
We have an established brand and reputation as an evidenced, impactful learning tool. We have a good number of loyal schools which use Tassomai well and our aim is to reach more schools who do not yet know the value of Tassomai so that we can help level the playing ﬁeld for more students.
We will work to demonstrate those aspects of Tassomai that separate us from the alternatives: personalisation, evidence of impact, expertise in the exam system, quality of pedagogy and content and more. We will develop our resources and services in order to oﬀer value to customers, reﬂecting what makes Tassomai special and marking us out as true education innovators.
What’s the Challenge?
Our Customer Success and Sales team do an excellent job of demonstrating the enormous beneﬁts of Tassomai to schools, helping teachers to implement the program successfully and eﬀectively to bring the most beneﬁt to the widest group of students. What the team now needs is a dynamic and proactive person to contact schools directly to widen our reach. This role is for an initial six month contract, with the hope of turning into a permanent role.
Working methodically with schools we have contacts with and introducing Tassomai to those we don’t, you will be someone who enjoys speaking with new people and believes in Tassomai’s eﬀectiveness to help students with their studies and teachers to understand where their students need extra help.
Duties and Tasks
- Calling schools, beginning relationships with key staﬀ with the aim of booking a demo, beginning a trial or to understand why a school has not
- Providing information to schools on how Tassomai could beneﬁt their students and their staﬀ
- Mapping where we are currently with individual schools to create a schedule for contacting schools in a methodical way
- Using our CRM system to track and log interactions with schools and potential leads
- Collaborating with the rest of the Customer Facing team to create new sales strategies
- Learning how to conduct a demo from our Sales and Customer Success Managers to be able to step in if
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Excellent organisational skills
- Articulate communicator who enjoys interacting with new people
- Knowledge of using a CRM system (we use Insightly, but the skills are transferable and training will be given)
- Collaborative working methods
- An understanding of the education system in England and Wales is highly desirable
Salary: £28-30k per annum plus bonus scheme
We are currently all working remotely, but are normally based in London. We are open to applications from across the UK.
Please apply with your CV and a cover letter FAO Natalie Williams to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for applications is the 18th of February