Sales Support Administration
July 31, 2019
Report to: Head of Sales
The expectation of this role is to support the Morleys sales functions to enable them to spend more time developing new business through existing and new customers. During the course of the year different areas of support will be required; importantly the role is there to ensure the sales process for all the team is organised, detailed and efficient.
- Manage the Sales line for inbound calls.
- Support Sales Team in preparing quotations.
- Follow up smaller quotes in the open quote bank for team.
- Support to source designs, pricing, lead times and bespoke items from suppliers.
- Prepare sales material such as specification sheets/presentations for team to use in meetings.
- Creation of item codes for products that are not part of the Morleys range.
- Organisation of samples for team.
- Organise a catalogue request process and follow these.
- Create Sales opportunities for team through database.
- Develop strong relationship with Customer Service to remove day to day sales tasks from that team.
- Positive attitude with the desire to constantly improve.
- A team player.
- Proven inside sales support.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Ability to improve processes to ensure a more efficient way of working is achieved.
- A positive telephone manner with customer.
- Experience of making sales introduction calls to open up opportunities.
For further information or to apply please contact Adam Smith.