Senior Marketing Executive
November 4, 2017
Senior Marketing Execs – Titus Learning
● Ideal candidate will have experience in the education and/or technology sector
● Rapidly expanding EdTech company
● Recently awarded Certified Moodle Partner status
● Marketing to a global user base with a focus on UK, Middle East and East Asia
● Located in fabulous new office space in Salts Mill, Saltaire
● Easily commutable from Leeds, Bradford, Halifax, and surrounding areas
● Salary range £22,000 to £28,000
● Flexibility around working hours and location
● Excellent benefits scheme (Perkbox, health care scheme, free Nespresso, regular social events, etc)
ABOUT TITUS LEARNING
We are a rapidly expanding provider of eLearning solutions proud to be working with some of the most prestigious names in international education. Having recently become a Certified Moodle Partner this is an exciting time of growth and development and we are looking to add an experienced and talented Marketing Executive to our existing team.
As a young, successful and charismatic company we are seeking a candidate that will become a key member of the team for years to come. Working with a range of customers including schools and companies in the UK, and 13 other countries internationally, there is true diversity to the work we do and the marketing activities we undertake. We have an immediate need to add to our internal marketing resource, providing an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to join our company during this phase of fast-paced growth.
We are looking for a creative Marketing Executive with experience in a similar role that can hit the ground running. Ideally, you will have experience in the education and/or technology sector. This varied and exciting role is based at our office in Saltaire, however, flexibility around working hours and remote working will be considered.
Duties of the Marketing Executive include:
● Planning and implementing effective marketing campaigns
● Reporting on success and ROI of marketing activities
● Managing marketing budget alongside Directors
● Managing a team of external contractors to cover design, copywriting, SEO, etc
● Event planning and management – promotion, event materials, logistics, etc.
● Writing copy for a range of marketing collateral
● Managing the social media channels, either directly or via contractors
● Understanding the product and customer profile
● Assisting in ongoing competitor analysis
● Internally marketing to our customer base
● Experience within similar marketing role
● Strong project management / organisational skills
● Familiar with a range of tools / systems required for the job
● Excellent written, verbal, analytical, and presentation skills
● Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or similar discipline
● Experience in the education and/or technology sectors
● CIM qualification
● Experience managing / leading marketing team
● B2B marketing experience
● Experience with new product launches
Applications are now being accepted, with interviews to follow in the next few weeks.
The successful candidate will start asap.
If you’d like to apply for this position please forward your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us on 01133 200346