Senior Product Manager
£25k to £30k
May 31, 2019
Brilliant opportunity for a Senior Product Manager
Do you believe our children deserve the best?
RM Resources part of the RM Group have a great opening for a Senior Product Manager. On offer is a competitive market rate salary range between £25-£30k and benefits package. The role is based at our Kirkby-in-Ashfield offices, NG17 9LE. Working hours are 37.5 per week, Monday to Friday with core business hours being 8.30am-5pm. Flexi start may be possible with this role.
The role will report into the Head of Curriculum for Consortium and is part of the Marketing and Digital Merchandising teams.
Are you creative, innovative and passionate about meeting customer needs? Our Curriculum and Commodity team is new and ambitious with high expectations, and we’re looking for a Senior Product Manager to support growth by taking ownership of a defined range and actively grow and develop it through our various channels to market. This means engaging confidently and knowledgably across our customer base, using the insights gained to develop ranges and ensure that they are marketed appropriately to achieve divisional targets.
It is a really exciting time to join RM Resources. We are the UK’s leading supplier of educational resources to schools and nurseries and also have a significant, and growing, international presence. Made up of market leading brands – Consortium and TTS – we are vibrant and ambitious, committed to finding new ways to help educators to give children the best learning experiences possible.
For more information on RM please visit http://www.rmplc.com/
Please apply on http://careers.rm.com – Job Ref 1542
We hope you are interested in RM and this role and look forward to receiving your on line application
Also take a peek at our social media pages:
Skills & experience
You will need the following knowledge, skills and experience:
- A passion for education.
- A degree in a related subject and/or relevant professional qualifications would be advantageous.
- Previous product marketing experience, preferably gained within a mail order or FMCG environment.
- An understanding of the education sector and current trends/developments is desirable.
- Accurate analytical and administrative skills, with a high degree of IT literacy.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Full UK driving licence with no more than six points
Look at the benefits you are entitled to!
- 25 Days Annual Leave (option to buy an extra 5 days)
- Performance Related Bonus Scheme
- Group Personal Pension
- Private Medical Healthcare
- Life Assurance
The following voluntary benefits are also available:
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Give As You Earn (GAYE)
- Employee Referral Scheme
- Voluntary Dental Plan
- Voluntary Health Cash Plan
- Voluntary Critical Illness Cover
- Voluntary Health Assessments
How to apply:
If you are interested in this vacancy, please apply on http://careers.rm.com – Job Ref 1542 or get in touch with Shaun firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss further alternatively if you know of anyone who may be suitable please feel free to share details with them.