Support Manager – Crick Software
April 22, 2022
Location: Moulton Park, Northampton
Office-based: Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm
Reports to: Head of Projects & IT
Salary: Dependent on experience
Holidays: 28 days plus bank holidays
About Crick Software
Based in Northampton, Crick Software produces award-winning reading and writing support software for children of all ages and abilities.
Hailed as ‘the gold standard of literacy software’, our products are used in thousands of schools around the globe, supporting learners with dyslexia, learning difficulties, physical disabilities and other special needs.
Crick Software are looking for an enthusiastic, tech-savvy Support Manager with a passion for consistently meeting and exceeding customer expectations. The successful candidate will provide vital technical support across a variety of channels, striving for an excellent customer experience during every interaction. Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, are essential, in addition to attention to detail and good organisation skills.
You should enjoy working in a fast-paced, collaborative environment and exhibit a commitment to delivering consistent, high quality customer service, which underpins the retention of and growth in loyal Crick Software clients.
Your tasks will include:
- Providing consistent, clear, customer-focussed support via phone and email.
- Ensuring all queries are logged, tracked and reviewed on completion to monitor progress and identify trends for further product /support refinement.
- Maintaining an up-to-date and relevant support section on the website, including articles and common questions.
- Reporting regularly on customer satisfaction indices for continual improvement.
- Line management – coaching and motivating the Support Analyst to ensure they meet and exceed the required standards of support.
- Maintaining the help documentation for the software, available on the website, to support customer understanding of products.
- Providing day-to-day internal IT support, ensuring all are logged and time recorded.
- Undertaking project work as delegated.
The successful candidate will have:
- A confident and articulate communicator (written and verbal).
- Experience of providing phone and email support.
- Project management skills and attention to detail.
- A strong understanding of how their role contributes to the overall customer experience.
- A ‘can-do’ attitude with a commitment to ‘going the extra mile’ for our users.
- Ability to think outside the box and proactively explore new ideas and ways of doing things.
- Previous supervisory/line management experience within a support department desirable.
Further information about the company can be found at www.cricksoft.com. For more details, or to apply, please send a CV and covering letter to include your current/most recent salary level or salary expectations to Lina Howarth at email@example.com.