£22K + commission
February 19, 2021
We have created new roles for driven and motivated salespeople who will ensure the business meets their ambitious growth targets. The key element of these roles will be to generate interest in our offering.
What we do
One Team Logic is a rapidly expanding, award-winning safeguarding company based in Talbot Green. We provide an online safeguarding product, MyConcern into all sectors. Technology underpins the safeguarding service we provide to our customers, who are on the front line in protecting vulnerable children and adults.
One Team Logic is transitioning from being a start-up business to scaling rapidly and, as such, is seeking to grow the sales team with ambitious and self-motivated team members. We strive to maintain an open culture that is associated with start-ups in which everyone is a hands-on contributor, sharing ideas and opinions.
How you fit in
We have grown rapidly over the last 4 years, doubling in size every year. This growth rate is expected to continue, the role would suit someone with proven sales management experience and a strong working knowledge of the education sector and Software as a Service (SaaS) products.
Our values are important to us and the person who we recruit for this role must share our sentiments and ethos.
Integrity – We are honest, law-abiding, ethical and fair in every aspect of our work
Care – We truly care about and respect our customers and each other
Trust – We strive to earn and retain the trust that people place in us
Excellence – We continually grow our knowledge and skills to provide even better services Commitment – We are relentless in pursuit of our goal to protect children, young people and vulnerable adults
What you will do day-to-day
- Making outbound sales calls to warm and cold leads
- Chasing prospects from events to book in demos
- Supporting customers who ring into the business
- Updating the CRM system
- Achieve agreed targets and maximise company Revenue
- Accurately forecast demo numbers per week/month
- Proactively follow up on demos delivered to win the business
- Ensure the highest possible levels of customer service
- Prepare relevant sales reports showing sales volume, potential sales and areas of proposed interest
Required Skills and Experience
- A minimum of two years proven experience working in a sales environment, selling software as a service
- Excellent sales skills with a proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales targets
- Track record of successfully winning sales opportunities in a competitive environment
- Evidence of the ability to work in a fast moving, competitive environment
- High level of computer literacy, including word-processing, spreadsheets, presentations, CRM, and the
- Knowledge and experience of safeguarding and child protection, particularly in the education sector
- The highest level of honesty and integrity
- Reliable and committed
- Outgoing with a genuine desire to perform well
- Excellent telephone manner, rapport building and negotiation skills
- Very confident and outgoing
- Strong objection handling skills
- Excellent organisation skills and attention to detail
- Required to work actively as part of a team and contribute towards delivering and meeting team performance
- Develop strong relationships and provide excellent customer service
- Excellent written and spoken English
- A knowledge of Schools and safeguarding (preferred)
Why work for us?
- We offer a great team-working environment in a rapidly expanding sector
- We make a real difference in society: the work we do ensures that children go home safer each day
- Competitive Salary
- 25 days annual leave
- Contributory pension
- Discounted gym membership
- Free fruit and tea/coffee
- Budget allocated to your ongoing career development
- Sponsored company nights out and Christmas party
To apply for this role please email your CV to email@example.com with a cover letter.