UK Educational Trade Sales Executive
Dependent on Qualifications and Experience
April 7, 2017
Reporting to the Head of Sales this role is responsible for sales to our UK based educational distributors.
The job-holder is expected to develop top accounts, grow medium sized and smaller accounts while actively prospecting for new customers in the UK Educational and Health Trade markets.
The following are key activities:
- Participate in setting and agreeing the company’s annual sales targets
- Establish customers’ marketing & product selection cycles
- Review customers’ ranges through detailed catalogue/range analyses
- Prepare and present new product, best seller and substitution presentations
- Provide product details, images & prices, product specifications, compliance certificates etc.
- Undertake pricing & margin analysis
- Agree terms
- Accurately complete all tender documentation on time
- Maintain relationships through regular excellent communication
- Actively seek strategic partnerships with key customers
- Organise and participate in delivering product training
- Participate in education & trade exhibitions
- Actively seek and contribute product development opportunities
- Undertake competitor analysis and report regularly on threats & opportunities
The position is based in Kings Lynn and the job holder is likely to spend at least one day per week (on average) visiting customers and attending exhibitions etc.
This position has no subordinates. The salary will depend on qualification and experience; the package offers additional benefits including pension and private health care. We also operate a bonus incentive plan giving the opportunity to earn more based on sales performance and the performance of the company.
A car or car allowance will be provided as well as a laptop and iPhone etc.
E-mail your CV with a covering letter to Jobs@learning-resources.co.uk quoting ‘UK Educational Trade Sales Executive’ or send them to Learning Resources Ltd, 51 Bergen Way, Kings Lynn, Norfolk PE30 2JG
Learning Resources®, a manufacturer of educational toys and learning aids, promotes, sells and distributes its award-winning products to customers in Europe, the Middle East, Africa & India.