LearnED Roadshow 2022-23 – six new EdTech CPD events for teachers
School leaders and EdTech leads can benefit from our new series of LearnED EdTech training days taking place across the UK in 2022-23 – and for BESA members, it’s your chance to showcase your products to 900 + senior decision makers in schools around the country. Find out more about exhibitor packages and sponsorship opportunities below and download our media pack!
About LearnED Roadshow
Started in 2018, we have welcomed over 1200 delegates to these best-practice CPD training days, led by teachers and school leaders they are designed to help school leaders and EdTech leads access the types of technologies that have been tried and tested by other teachers and proven to produce the desired results.
Each event includes a teacher-led panel discussion featuring local schools, school case studies focused on digital strategies and productive use of EdTech across primary, secondary and SEND settings, Interactive EdTech Spotlight sessions focus on the latest innovations and classrooms with, alongside the EdTech Expo an exhibition of the latest products and services from BESA’s trusted member community.
LearnED Roadshow 2022-23 dates and locations
LearnED Midlands – 21 October 2022 – Rugby School, Rugby, Warwickshire
LearnED East – 14 November 2022 – Norwich City Football Club, Norwich
LearnED South East – 25 November 2022 – Tavistock Place, London
LearnED North – 30 November 2022 – Doncaster Racecourse, Doncaster
LearnED South West – 20 January 2023 – Sandy Park, Exeter
LearnED North East – 3 February 2023 – Newcastle Race Course, Newcastle upon Tyne
- 6 regional one-day CPD conferences, giving you access to teachers and decision makers you might not otherwise meet.
- 3+ hours per event contact time with delegates, leading to more engaged conversations
- Over 120 senior decision makers per event – head teachers, senior management teams, EdTech leads from primary, secondary, special schools and MATs
- Excellent value for money – table-top space means no expensive stand build costs
- DfE support ensures high teacher attendance
- Dedicated marketing campaign to local schools
- PR campaign in each region
“A fantastic event that gets the product in front of the right people; namely the SMT of schools and MATs.” LEB Partnership/Learning by Questions
Download our media pack for full details of sponsorship opportunities and exhibitor packages available and prices and contact email@example.com to book.