LearnED Roadshow 2022-23 – six new EdTech CPD events for teachers
Using education technology to enhance teaching and learning in the classroom and beyond.
School leaders and ICT leads can benefit from our new series of LearnED EdTech training days taking place across the UK in 2022-23 – and for BESA members, it’s your chance to showcase your products to 900 + senior decision makers in schools around the country. Find out more about exhibitor packages and sponsorship opportunities below and download our media pack!
About LearnED Roadshow
Started in 2018, we have welcomed over 1200 delegates to these best-practice CPD training days, led by teachers and school leaders and are designed to help school leaders and ICT Leads access the types of technologies that have been tried and tested by other teachers and proven to produce the desired results.
Each event includes interactive teacher-led panel discussion, school case studies focused on digital strategies and productive use of EdTech across primary, secondary and SEND settings, EdTech Spotlight on the latest innovations and demonstrator classrooms with local schools, alongside the EdTech exhibition.
LearnED Roadshow 2022-23 dates and locations
30 September – North
7 October – East
21 October – Midlands
25 November – South East
20 January – South West
3 February – North East
- 6 regional one-day CPD conferences, giving you access to teachers and decision makers you might not otherwise meet.
- 3+ hours per event contact time with delegates, leading to more engaged conversations
- Over 120 senior decision makers per event – head teachers, senior management teams, ICT leads from both primary and secondary schools and MATs
- Excellent value for money – table-top space means no expensive stand build costs
- DfE support ensures high teacher attendance
- Dedicated marketing campaign to local schools
- PR campaign in each region
“A fantastic event that gets the product in front of the right people; namely the SMT of schools and MATs.” LEB Partnership/Learning by Questions
Download our media pack for full details of sponsorship opportunities and exhibitor packages available and prices and contact firstname.lastname@example.org to book.