BESA Head of EdTech (EDUCATE Programme)
September 30, 2017
Industry Education; Education Technology
Location of contract London
Value of contract Negotiable
Published date 19 September 2017
Closing date 30 September 2017
Contract start date 09 October 2017
Contract end date 31 December 2019
BESA is planning to purchase the services of a provider who can project manage BESA’s contribution to the the EDUCATE programme of support across all 246 cohort participants. The provider will:
- Provide project management of BESA team and all of BESA’s responsibilities on the project
- Coordinate the recruitment of eligible SME / StartUps to the project, including assistance in the onboarding process
- Coordinate events for the EDUCATE cohorts, and related events intended to engage the sector
- Play a key role in liaising with startups / SMEs / Teacher entrepreneurs
- Engage key influencers within the education community and government regarding the project
- Offer mentoring support to members of the cohort
The successful provider will be able demonstrate extensive experience in the following areas:
Knowledge of the educational technology sector; internal communications experience; PR experience; project management; mentoring and personal coaching; event management; social media and website development.
It is expected that the successful candidate with have at least 10 years’ experience working in communications roles in the EdTech, media or tech industries.
It is planned that the provider for this stream of work will be appointed for 116 weeks from 09 October 2017 to 29 December 2019 on a two days per week basis. The budget for this work is exclusive of VAT but inclusive of any and all expenses incurred. Your Tender should demonstrate how this can be spent most efficiently.
If you are interested in receiving tender documents for this project, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org with a covering letter, explaining how you match the criteria and specifying why you would like to work on the EDUCATE project in particular.